** This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest. **
Do you like online marketing? Are you organized, detail-oriented, and focused on results? Do you have experience with vacation rental management (or interested in learning)? Want a project you can truly own, with bonuses based on revenue?
Then welcome to your dream job!
WHO: Floorspace is a web design studio for vacation rentals run by myself (Brett) and a small team. I’m more of an ideas guy, and I’m looking to partner with someone who likes to execute.
WHAT: I’m looking for someone to take over the Floorspace blog and our other marketing channels. You’d be in charge of:
- Writing & Editing: Prepare outlines and edit posts written by VAs. Write/research some more in-depth posts yourself.
- Content Planning: Assist in SEO keyword research. Manage our existing posts and resources to keep them updated.
- Email Inbox: Reply to emails about affiliate partnerships, backlink opportunities, etc.
- Social Media: Grow our Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Manage a VA doing the day-to-day posting and moderation.
- Email Newsletter: Curate and write content for, and schedule our monthly newsletter.
- Manage VAs: Create/update instructions for VAs to follow & review their work
- Other Admin: I’m looking for someone who can be flexible and wear multiple hats on different marketing projects.
WHERE (TIME ZONE): This is a remote position, but I’d like to be able to communicate during the hours of ~10AM – 6PM MT (give or take a few hours) via Slack and occasional video calls.
HOURS: ~20 hrs/week — I’m looking for a long-term partner, who isn’t working with other clients. So I’m open to more than 20 hrs/week if you want more hours.
COMPENSATION: $30 – $40/hr — depending on experience, and open to negotiation. Quarterly bonuses based on revenue.
- You’re organized and detail-oriented.
- You have excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- You’re tech savvy — comfortable using (or learning to use) tools like WordPress, Canva, Zapier, Mailchimp, Flodesk, Tailwind, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- You love taking ownership of a project.
- You can take ideas from a brainstorming call and turn them into an actionable plan with a SOP for a VA to follow.
- You’re comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- Experience with vacation rentals is a huge plus, but not required. I’m looking for someone interested in becoming a subject matter expert, to create content that’s accurate and insightful.
If you’re interested in working together, please fill out this job application form to apply.Apply Here
Thanks for your time! I look forward to hearing from you!