Lodgify is a popular vacation rental management software, but it may not be the best fit for every business. In this post, we’re going over some of the best alternatives to Lodgify, and how they compare. Whether you’re looking for a better price, better customer support, or different features, see if any of these Lodgify competitors are right for you.
We’ve compared each of these alternatives with Lodgify below, including price, features, and customer support reviews.
Uplisting vs Lodgify
Uplisting is a premium, comprehensive vacation rental management platform. They are quickly growing in popularity due to their focus on usability, reliability, and excellent customer support. They’re our top pick overall if you’re looking for the best vacation rental management software.
- Higher Price – Uplisting comes with a premium price tag, and starts at $100/mo for up to 5 properties.
- Better Customer Service – Uplisting has virtually no negative reviews. They are committed to making their customers happy, and they’re responsive to feedback (which they use to inform their frequent new feature releases).
- Limited Website Builder – Uplisting just has 1 template, and it’s not customizable. That said, their direct booking website template is clean, modern, and optimized for bookings.
Visit Uplisting.io to learn more.
Your Porter vs Lodgify
Your Porter is a very similar app to Lodgify. It offers many of the same basic features, including a channel manager, direct booking website builder, and property management features.
Here are some comparison highlights of Your Porter vs Lodgify.
- Lower Price – Your Porter App starts at just $5/listing/mo, which is a great value if you’re looking for a less expensive alternative.
- Better Customer Service – Compared to Lodgify, the support team has received more glowing reviews for being responsive and helpful (and fewer negative reviews).
- Similar Property Management Features – Lodgify and Your Porter have a very similar feature set, in terms of Property Management, automation, and Channel Management.
- Limited Website Builder – Your Porter App only offers 1 website template (to Lodgify’s 4), and is not very customizable. Your Porter’s website is extremely easy to set up (check out their Single-Click Website Preview).
Visit YourPorter.com to start a free 21 day trial.
OwnerRez vs Lodgify
OwnerRez is a robust platform built for property managers. If you have multiple properties to manage, OwnerRez can offer great value for the price.
- Lower (and Flexible) Pricing – OwnerRez has flexible pricing (only pay for the features you want). Depending on the features you want, you can get better value for the price compared to Lodgify, especially if you have a large number of properties to manage.
- Better Customer Service – The customer support from OwnerRez is outstanding. Its one of the reasons they’ve been able to grow such a committed, satisfied user base.
- Similar Property Management Features – OwnerRez and Lodgify have very similar features – Property Management, guest automation, and Channel Management, etc. OwnerRez also has a Quickbooks Accounting Integration, and a robust Owner Commission Statements and Payouts feature.
- Steeper Learning Curve – The software itself is a bit less intuitive than Lodgify, and requires more setup and can be more difficult to learn how everything works. Fortunately, the customer support is excellent, and can help you get started.
- Limited Website Builder – OwnerRez only offers 1 website template (to Lodgify’s 4), and is not very customizable.
Visit OwnerRez.com to learn more.
iGMS vs Lodgify
iGMS is a comprehensive vacation rental management software. They have very similar features to Lodgify, with fewer negative reviews about their customer support than Lodgify. Their pricing is also higher, though they do have a Flexible pricing plan, where you just pay $1/booking.
- Higher Price – iGMS starts at $20/propery/mo. But they also have a flexible entry-level pricing option.
- Similar Feature Set – Lodgify and iGMS both have similar features.
- Better Customer Support – iGMS tends to score highly in online reviews when it comes to customer support.
Visit iGMS.com to learn more.
Syncbnb vs Lodgify
Syncbnb has one of the best vacation rental channel management features. They’ve integrated with 200+ channels, by far the most of any short-term rental management software. But they don’t have many of the automation or property management features as Lodgify, and their website builder requires a setup fee.
- Similar Price – Syncbnb starts at $15/property/mo. But the website builder requires a setup fee.
- Better Channel Management/Calendar Sync – Has real-time integration with 200+ channels. If what you’re mostly looking for is a way to keep your Airbnb, Vrbo, and other channels perfectly synced (and avoid double bookings), then Syncbnb might be perfect for you.
- Fewer Features – Lodgify has many more features than Syncbnb, including a more robust website builder and property management.
Tokeet vs Lodgify
Tokeet is very similar to Lodgify in features and customer support reviews, with a slightly lower price. Tokeet’s website builder is one of the only ones that compares to Lodgify, with a library of templates and some advanced customization options (including the ability to add custom CSS and JS).
- Lower Pricing – Tokeet is one of the more affordable vacation rental management software options.
- Similar Features (including Website Builder) – Tokeet and Lodgify have very similar features, including their website builders, which are two of the most customizable available.
- Similar Customer Support – Both Lodgify and Tokeet tend to struggle a bit when it comes to customer service. They both have plenty of positive reviews, but there are enough negative ones to make the trend hard to ignore.
Visit Tokeet.com to learn more.
Smartbnb vs Lodgify
Smartbnb doesn’t offer direct bookings like Lodgify. But they do offer some excellent calendar sync, guest messaging automation, and operations managemt features that are worth a look.
- Lower Pricing – Smartbnb starts at $18/mo for 2 properties.
- Fewer Features (No Direct Bookings) – Smartbnb has excellent automation and channel management features, but doesn’t offer direct bookings.
Visit Smartbnb.io to learn more.
Hostfully vs Lodgify
Hostfully is similar in pricing and features to Lodgify, but requires a $400 setup fee to get started. You can waive this fee with an annual subscription. Use code EGNTNJ494 for $100 off your Hostfully subscription.
Visit Hostfully.com to learn more.
Guesty vs Lodgify
Guesty is an end-to-end solution for property managers. Their pricing is percentage based (and requires a custom assessment), and can be cost prohibitive for some. But they have a long list of convenient features perfect for larger property management companies.
Visit Guesty.com to learn more.
Other Lodgify alternatives include Cloudbeds (OneRooftop), Lodgix, Smoobu, Kigo, Bookfull, Rentals United, and many more.