Lodgify is a vacation rental management software best known for its direct booking website builder. With Lodgify, you can easily create your own website to take direct bookings, and sync those bookings with other channels like Airbnb and Vrbo.
In this post, we’re going over the main features, pricing plans, and our overall Lodgify review, so you can see if it’s a good fit for you.
Lodgify offers a suite of convenient features for short-term rental hosts and property managers. Here’s an overview the main features:
- Reservations & Property Management – Keep everything in one place including guest communication, reservations, and more.
- Website Builder – Easily create a direct booking website for your property or properties.
- Direct Booking Engine – Take direct bookings and payments on your existing website.
- Channel Manager – Keep all your listings across multiple channels in sync. Lodgify has direct 2-way integrations with Airbnb, Vrbo/Homeaway, Booking.com, and Expedia.
- Guest Management – Easily stay in contact with your guests, including booking notifications, review requests, and other guest communication.
- Task Management – Manage your whole team with task management software, including cleaning and turnovers.
- Automation Tools – Automate repetitive tasks with guest message templates and automation, and integrate with a dynamic pricing tool.
- Reporting and Accounting – Analyze your past business performance and stay on top of your numbers.
- Integrations – Integrate with PriceLabs and other popular vacation rental software, or thousands of other apps through Zapier.
Now let’s take a closer look at some of Lodgify’s best features.
Lodgify Website Builder
Lodgify is our top pick of the best vacation rental website builders. It’s easy to setup and use, relatively customizable (compared to many of its competitors), and has several template options. You can easily create a nice Lodgify website. Here are a few of the main features:
- Built-in direct bookings and payment processing
- Collect and display guest reviews
- Available in over 30 languages
- Use a custom domain name
- Mobile optimized, and SEO-friendly templates
- Create custom pages
Here’s an example of a real life website built with Lodgify. For a better idea of what you can create with Lodgify, check out our running list of Lodgify website examples.
Compared to a website builder like Squarespace or Wix, Lodgify is very basic. But it’s much better suited than those for building a direct booking vacation rental website. And if you already have a website, you can add Lodgify booking to your Squarespace website, or to any other website (like WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Joomla, or Drpual).
Channel Manager – Keep Everything in Sync
Lodgify’s channel manager has direct API integrations with Airbnb, Vrbo, Expedia, and Booking.com. That’s an impressive list that covers the main OTAs, and you can also connect to other channels (like Tripadvisor, Atraveom, Trivago, Hotels.com, etc.) via iCal sync. But iCal sync can take a few hours to update, allowing for the possibility of double bookings.
With Lodgify’s channel manager, you can sync reservation and guest details, booking amounts, pricing and season rates, and up to 18 months of calendar availability.
Lodgify is a great value for the price. Plans start at $32/mo ($46/mo paid monthly) for a single property. And you can have 10 properties for just $115/mo ($164/mo paid monthly).
They also have a ‘Starter’ plan starting at $11/mo, but it requires an annual subscription and gas a 1.9% booking fee.
Lodgify’s pricing falls roughly in the middle of the pack, compared to competitors. It’s much more affordable than a service like Guesty, and even more affordable than our top vacation rental software pick, Uplisting. But there are less expensive options like Your Porter App.
If you’re looking to compare Lodgify vs other software options, check out our post review of Lodgify alternatives. You can also read our post on Lodgify vs OwnerRez (a popular alternative to Lodgify), or read our full review of OwnerRez.
Besides OwnerRez, there are several other alternatives to consider. Uplisting is our top pick for vacation rental management software for its growing list of features, reliability, and excellent support. Some other alternatives include Guesty for Hosts (formerly Your Porter), Smoobu (free version available), and Hostaway.
Summary & Recommendations
If you want a convenient way to build a direct booking website for your vacation rental, Lodgify is one of the best options available. With their newly updated template library, Lodgify is one of the easiest ways to build an attractive, customizable direct booking website. And with their robust channel manager, automation features, and integration capabilities, you can keep everything you need in one place.
Here are some Lodgify pros and cons to consider:
- One of the best direct booking website builder features, with several customizable website templates
- Channel manager has API integrations with major OTAs
- Lots of property management and automation features
- Affordable price for the value
- Some complaints of poor customer service
Overall, Lodgify is a great choice for owners and hosts with one or a few properties, as well as property managers with 10 – 100+ properties. You can start a free 7 day trial at Lodgify.com, or schedule a demo.